Brussels Airlines SN 2249 Brussels to Billund - Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 - Flight Report

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
TheFlyingSultan

Brussels Airlines SN 2249 Brussels to Billund - Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 - Flight Report

Post by TheFlyingSultan »

Hi all,

Here is a flight report of one of those Brussels Airlines 'operated by Flybe' flights. Enjoy it.

TheFlyingSultan

sean1982

Re: Brussels Airlines SN 2249 Brussels to Billund - Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 - Flight Report

Post by sean1982 »

Nice TR

In this case its: in torque we trust ;)

TheFlyingSultan

Re: Brussels Airlines SN 2249 Brussels to Billund - Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 - Flight Report

sean1982 wrote:Nice TR

In this case its: in torque we trust ;)
Thank you & I trust it all :)

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Nice to see Brussels Airport again as it was before the 22 March attacks: clean, easy, beautiful.

Lots of people on your flight, despite the competition from BA!

I was surprised to see a rare JetTime B738 behind you for take-off. Do you happen to know the destination?

I do like the SN Q400 flights operated by FlyBe, with the only reservation that the crew being English doesn't know any other languages.

Fionally ( ;) ), needless to say that your report was as nice as usual.
André
ex Sabena #26567

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567 wrote:Nice to see Brussels Airport again as it was before the 22 March attacks: clean, easy, beautiful.
Exactly my opinion. Although I was there just a few days agao and things have improved vastly since the initial reopening after March 22nd. I'm back able to come only 1h in advance at min :)
sn26567 wrote:Lots of people on your flight, despite the competition from BA!
It should be no surprise given the exorbitant ticket prices of BA; I paid € 39 for a one way, go figure.
sn26567 wrote:I was surprised to see a rare JetTime B738 behind you for take-off. Do you happen to know the destination?
CPH operating for SAS.
sn26567 wrote:I do like the SN Q400 flights operated by FlyBe, with the only reservation that the crew being English doesn't know any other languages.
I like those too. Also the relatively new Embraer-145 flights, need to try one of those too soon. I'm not too bothered by the use of only English on board ;)
sn26567 wrote:Fionally ( ;) ), needless to say that your report was as nice as usual.
Thanks, that's good to hear!

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

TheFlyingSultan wrote:
sn26567 wrote:I do like the SN Q400 flights operated by FlyBe, with the only reservation that the crew being English doesn't know any other languages.
I like those too. Also the relatively new Embraer-145 flights, need to try one of those too soon. I'm not too bothered by the use of only English on board ;)
Neither am I. But this being an SN flight, they should apply the SN standards!

And the ERJ145 flights are operated by bmi Regional, right?
André
ex Sabena #26567

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567 wrote:Neither am I. But this being an SN flight, they should apply the SN standards!
You have a point there :!:
sn26567 wrote:And the ERJ145 flights are operated by bmi Regional, right?
Yes they are.

TheFlyingSultan