Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PS4

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-revealed-deus-ex-mankind-divided-568435.aspx

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided TRAILER | PS4 - YouTube

Ooh yeah!

macho-man-randy-savage.gif

Last edited:
@The mods - apologies for the multi post. It didn't seem that the thread was posting.

I loved deus ex,I'm sure the gfx will be stunning on the ps4 aswell,it was a very good looking game,and a very cool game.

Great news! :clap: Really enjoyed the last one so if it's more of that then that's great.

Great, loved Human Revolution so looking forward to this.

Can't view the top link at work, don't suppose there is any indication of when we might expect it?

Great, loved Human Revolution so looking forward to this.

Can't view the top link at work, don't suppose there is any indication of when we might expect it?

No dates announced yet, hopefully more info on the announcement later.

I've never played a Deus Ex game but one of my mates loves them so going to give this a go.

Posted by Guns in the XB1 section. Can you add it to the OP @zt1903?

Here is the official PS4 trailer for the game has the box art at the end of it so i'm guessing it's coming this year sometime, the trailer sets the scene well just need to see how the gameplay stacks up, hopefully E3 will shed more light.

Here is the official PS4 trailer for the game has the box art at the end of it so i'm guessing it's coming this year sometime, the trailer sets the scene well just need to see how the gameplay stacks up, hopefully E3 will shed more light.

You hear that story about the one upper?

:rotfl:

Only ever played Human Revolution on On-live which while good was spoiled by the input lag I had.

Hopefully this will be good, it looks promising.

Hope they don't outsource the bosses again. Building a stealth character only to completely underpowered against the first boss wasn't fun.

Yeah good point I'd forgotten about the frustration of the bosses!

After the stick they got for it I can't imagine the same mistake will be made again......

Hope they don't outsource the bosses again. Building a stealth character only to completely underpowered against the first boss wasn't fun.

Yeah good point I'd forgotten about the frustration of the bosses!

After the stick they got for it I can't imagine the same mistake will be made again......

Stun gun and gas grenades FTW with the early bosses. Fully upgraded Typhoon Explosive System for the later ones :smashin:

The bosses were fairly easy after the first one as I made sure to stock pile the heavier explosives and typhoon stuff, its just that they stuck out from the main game like a sore thumb!

Especially if you were trying to do the game by stealth and without killing people, then suddenly had no choice but to resort to brutal murder.

The bosses were fairly easy after the first one as I made sure to stock pile the heavier explosives and typhoon stuff, its just that they stuck out from the main game like a sore thumb!

Especially if you were trying to do the game by stealth and without killing people, then suddenly had no choice but to resort to brutal murder.

Totally agree, it did jar a bit but worked OK from a story POV. The bigger issue is that for a stealth run (by far the best way to play the game IMHO) you are not prioritising the augments you need to deal with the bosses.

The first one, Barratt, was the worst as he's a flipping tank and I went into that fight without the one augment that would have been really useful - the rebreather which allows Jensen to avoid damage from the gas grenades.

I think I pretty much got all the others with Typhoon.

Ok... so brutal murder was your last choice...?

It's the first and only method of attacking your problems imo. In video games too.

Ok... so brutal murder was your last choice...?

It's the first and only method of attacking your problems imo. In video games too.
No silly Det, it was my 2nd choice!

Still comes before; Disarm, persuade, subdue, quick/painless death, light murder, cry and run away like a bitch!

Finding all kinds of games i didn't know about at the mo :D

Human Revolution was in my top 10 of games last gen for sure. I picked it up for a fiver one day just cos it was there. Probably the best single £5 i spent on the 360!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom