Help about itt & op(ipc)

Arvind (Student) (30 Points)

18 December 2014  

Hello friends,  

I almost aware with all the scheme of OP & ITT of IPC/ATC but I practically want to know from the experinced students,  members and other related persons(teachers) who had passed through all this process. My first problem is that I have given IPC GROUP-1 without giving OP or ITT. So, does the ICAI shall grant my Nov. 2014 result?

Second is I am CPT routine IPC student and does not have got IPC registration latter yet so does the CPT registration latter shall be valid for itt/op registration? Is CPT routine student usually get IPC registration latter or just get an acknowledgement? I wrote this matter in E-shahayataa two times but they just replied, " You are registered for ipcc/atc both group and collect the material from the branch" and did not specified anything about receipt of registration latter though I already mentioned it twise in quarry. So I assumed that CPT routine students does not get IPCC registration latter. Is my assumption is right or I need to contact the branch for the updated registration latter? 

What other difficulties I will going to face in this ITT & OP? I am saying it because I regularly checks the Western branch's website for the last whole Nov. month but there is no batches of ITT or OP for RAJKOT branch and I am scared now if I have to go to Mumbai or another unkown city for itt and op training which is likely to be very difficult for me because of long travelling distance.

I am filling proud to be a CA student but this ITT & OP just dropped my confidence level down. I am preparing for exam myself at home and I am confident about my study that I can break these written examination. I need a little guidence about my above mentioned problems. I salutes every CA and every CA STUDENTS who had passed or trying to pass these examinations as I really can fill it being a ca student. It would be a great help if someone helps me to clear my doubt. Thank you all...