Form 26 as - error made by employer

Shanmugaraj (Engg) (35 Points)

20 July 2014  

Sir,

I have received my Form 26AS, where i am seeing the salary credited, Total TDS Deposited by non employer of me.

I am shocked since i have not received any salary and i was not even working for that company.
When i contact the company which have done the mistake, there is no response.

Kindly advice how to handle this since the amount which is mentioned has not been credited to my salary or i i have not received any infomation.If this can happen to anyone where the company is now forcing to pay to govt indirectly for the miskate done by them.!

In case of me appraching the government saying that i was not working and they have put wrong entry so that means they have made expense claim for which they have not done.. similar to satyam -hydrabad.

What leagal action can be taken against the company by government ?.. how / where to raise complaint ?

If any one have either booked expenses by showing salary to me or by purpose full wrong entry has been provided , and employer is not correcting, should i pay tax to that amount also for which i have not received salary?

Can i send email to my assessing officer. I am not able to find the mail id of my officer
My Area  Code  - CHE
AO Type  - W
Range Code - 68
AO Number - 12
Jurisdiction - WARD I(2) - TPR
Building Name   - Tirupur, Tamilnadu